Sourcing and manufacturing
Finding links to the best sources in the soft goods and specialty industries used to be easier. Vision Sourcing helps manufacturers manage production through timely procurement of raw materials and finished goods from factories, suppliers and contractors. Coordination of domestic production while taking advantage of lower-cost international production that has long lead times for quick-turn replenishment orders is essential.
Vision Sourcing manages multiple procurement, production paths and monitors associated costs for the same product. Build a better production forecast by capturing accurate booking and shipment data at the style/color/identifier/size/dimension level. Cut carrying costs by minimizing inventory of raw materials and finished goods. Improve decision-making at all levels with on-line global access to accurate real-time information.
Reduce COGS by improving purchasing efficiency. Featuring support for all finished goods and component procurement, Purchasing offers effective tracking of open purchase order balances, including contracts and drawdowns. The application supports contract/blanket purchase orders and both price and quantity unit-of-measure conversion factors. Purchasing juggles multiple delivery dates at the purchase order line level and allows you to reference purchased items by supplier item numbers. Other functions include comprehensive in-transit controls, including multi-currency support, for tracking multiple in-transit notifications of each item purchased.
Enable rapid change through increased visibility of sourcing/production plans. Using drawdowns, material consumption methods and resource loading business rules to manage raw material levels and the flow of finished goods, Production manages multi-step, multi-plant production environments; provides time-framed resource requirements by facility and resource type; and tracks in-transit shipments.
Avoid carrying costs from excess inventory levels. Providing a complete picture of multi-site, multi-level inventory balances, Inventory Management tracks quality, property mark, dye lot, bin location and serial number with user defined profiles. Opt for single or multi-step transfer procedures. Choose in-transit notification on transfers. Highly flexible receiving capabilities handle quality and quantity exceptions, and cancellation procedures can be adjusted manually or automatically. Inventory Management allows multi-facility management and provides fully detailed inventory movement audits by date, user and reason.
Establish standard costs down to the SKU level. Costing supports financial and variance analysis based on standard or moving average cost principles. It provides future cost period planning support; calculates item costs using easily definable templates; develops multiple costs for the same item, using cost blending to allow for multiple sourcing strategies; provides financial cost period results for inventory and work in process; and allows you to reference a production path to automatically provide material, labor and overhead costs to the cost sheet.
Minimize inventory of raw materials and finished goods through improved planning. Driven by flexible path/step business logic, sophisticated resource loading rules and bills of material rules, Planning features seamless integration of all resource related modules and generates action notices. The application provides dynamic- and frozen-time-framed inventory availability results for items at all levels; employs pure and adjusted forecast methods; explodes forecasts and raw material/resource requirements; supports capacity planning by resource availability rules; allows user-selected parameters to assist in the MRP process; and provides full drill-down and pegging support for all MRP elements.
• Bring your product to market faster and work collaboratively with your suppliers
• Track your open purchase order balances
• Supports multiple delivery dates at the purchase order line level, multi-currency support for multiple in-transit notifications
• Track your open purchase order balances
• Visibility into sourcing/production paths
• Uses draw downs, material consumption methods, and resource loading business rules to manage raw material levels and the movement of finished goods
• Manages multi-step, multi-plant production environments
• Minimize carrying costs resulting from excess inventory levels
• Gain complete visibility into your inventory status. Know precisely when your inventory will be available
• Multi-facility management providing detailed inventory movement audits by date, user, and reasong
• Increase profitability using accurate, current, and easy-to-access data about costing details
• Delivers a comprehensive view of production revenue
• Provides financial and variance analysis based on standard or moving average costing methods
• Minimize your inventory levels through improved planning
• Features seamless integration of all resource related modules and generates action notices
• Supports capacity planning by resource availability rules