Montreal, Quebec, Canada (June 29, 2022) – Jesta I.S. Inc., a global developer of modular cloud solutions and unified ERP for retailers, e-Tailers, wholesalers and brand manufacturers, is excited to announce a significant upgrade to its Vision Suite software.
Vision 22 introduces many new features and includes significant enhancements across its four foundational areas of focus. The powerful new capabilities will optimize supply chains and product journeys from concept to consumer by improving communication across global partner networks, accelerating new and bulk merchandise distributions, empowering consumers with cross-channel self-service and on-demand shopping capabilities, equipping businesses with robust analytics, and much more.
Jesta’s Vision 22 addresses the urgency for supply chain transparency, collaboration and agility, and allows users to act at every step of the product journey. Exciting features include:
• Reduce human intervention through a centralized order management portal that consolidates B2C/B2B orders in a consistent manner for pricing, discounts, business rules and data enrichment
• Resolve disruptions through real-time bidirectional communications across your supplier network to manage raw materials, cut & sew, and in-transit shipments
• Discover additional sales opportunities through rapid order entry incorporating future product availability, pricing, tier discounts and marketing messaging in one location for the sales team
• Optimize pre-season forecasting, planning, receiving and channel allocation with the introduction of advanced forecasting, assortment planning and allocation formulas
• Accelerate digital growth by leveraging new channel inventory reservations, and the ability to set and manage unique channel thresholds for true cross-channel availability
• Fast track the adoption of paperless workflows among buyers, vendors and stores by leveraging the latest digital document management hub to digitally enrich product master, POs, RTVs, allocations, transfers, receipts, invoices and other transactions
• Increase gross margin through an Endless Aisle catalog that allows associates to display and order products from a vendor to be dropshipped directly to the customer
• Capture the attention of Gen XYZ through white-labeled mobile apps that connect e-Commerce and stores enabling item scanning lookup, self-service ordering, unified loyalty, real-time offers and shared baskets across channels
• Eliminate lost sales and maintain presentations on the floor with mobile apps that locate products anywhere and provide real-time stock requests
• Pinpoint shrink across returns, employees, voids, gift cards, loyalty and cash management through fraud detection dashboards and exception-based alerting
• Refine automated order fulfillment strategy with a centralized view of cross-channel orders (stores, warehouses, vendors), analysis of fulfillment site performance, and auditing of routing engine orchestrations
• Know customers through dashboards that provide dynamic segments identifying consumer behaviors and buyer personas for targeted customer engagement
Arvind Gupta, President of Jesta I.S., said: “Jesta’s Vision 22 is set to optimize vertical brands and retailers’ end-to-end supply chain operations worldwide. The Jesta solution stack seamlessly connects global networks and enables businesses to drive product journeys more quickly and effectively while simultaneously addressing the needs of the next-generation consumer.”
About Jesta I.S.: In business for more than 50 years, Jesta I.S. is a global developer and provider of enterprise software solutions for retailers, wholesalers, and brand manufacturers. Customers like Cole Haan, DSW, Harry Rosen, Perry Ellis, and Puma use Jesta’s integrated Vision Suite solutions for end-to-end supply chain management, including product sourcing and procurement, logistics, demand planning, merchandising, inventory management, store operations, and direct-to-consumer deliveries. Learn more at jestais.com/contact-us.
Montreal, QC, Canada (November 28, 2023) – Jesta I.S., a pioneer in the development of an end-to-end Retail. [ ... ]
by Jesta I.S. | October 27, 2023 Whether you're an emerging retailer with plans for rapid growth or. [ ... ]
Montreal, QC, Canada (November 28, 2023) – Jesta I.S., a pioneer…Keep reading
by Jesta I.S. | October 27, 2023 Whether you're an emerging…Keep reading
by Jesta I.S. | September 18, 2023 Navigating the digital landscape…Keep reading
by Jesta I.S. | August 28, 2023 Data is the lifeblood…Keep reading