To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We are continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
The key responsibility of an application support analysts is to trouble shoot software and respond to technical problems that occur and require solutions to upkeep business applications running in a courteous and professional matter. Including Field ERP, merchandising, warehouse management and source and demand support tickets and taking ownership of customer issues. Lead and participate in discussions regarding hardware, networking, databases problems. Participate in testing of software, providing feedback and performing project related tasks. maintain and upkeep knowledge base records of procedures and processes.
- Field incoming tickets from the clients of JestaIS retail application suite.
- Must be familiar with ERP, Merchandising, Warehouse Management, Source and Demand
- Ensure all client related inquiries are to be addressed in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Assist in the development of knowledge base and frequently asked questions.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity with conflicting priorities involving cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well-organized documents.
- Team player with a desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- BI Knowledge and experience with support.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate as effectively to individual contributors.
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong client service focus including demonstrated flexibility and client advocacy.
- Computer proficiency in– Office 365 with ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- 3+ years of proven application support experience.
- 2 + in SQL (Oracle SQL – PL/SQL).
Nice to have:
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices to deliver value to our clients.
- Candidates with both business skills and technical IT knowledge
- Experience with retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing industry IT systems experience would be a plus.
- Functional French verbal communication