- Provide technical direction, architectures, and risk consultation for Engineering and Product teams.
- Develop and document the detailed technical design of core application system, interfacing applications and underlying infrastructure.
- Be responsible for implementing the detailed technical design solution providing direction, governance and assurance throughout the project lifecycle and transformation.
- Provide technology consulting to internal project teams.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- 8+ years of relevant technical professional experience
- Experience of recognized architecture frameworks
- Demonstrable sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Experience of application modernisation and transformation.
- Experience of public could platforms (Google , Azure, AWS)
- Experience of working in an agile environment, continual delivery techniques and dev-ops cultures
- Strong application development background
- Experience of leading a technical team through the delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular application.
- Ability to read, understand and develop solution design documentation
- Ability to build and maintain technical roadmaps, looking ahead for future opportunities or blockers and ensuring decisions taken by development teams align with the strategy.
- Proven ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause.
Nice to have skills:
- Retail industry experience.
- TOGAF certificate.