To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares, and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We’re continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
If the thought of working with a company whose clients include Carter’s, Harry Rosen, Perry Ellis, and PUMA excites you, consider joining Jesta I.S.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Jesta, we encourage a culture of collaboration and innovation. That is why we work hard and play hard. The result is motivated individuals whose combined efforts lead to the pioneering of new ideas and industry leading software technology solutions.
We are focused on attracting and engaging Retail, E-tail, Wholesale and Brand Manufacturer technology buyers with intelligent content and campaigns that drive quality awareness, sign-ups, and sales interactions.
Participate in Agile team to the full stack development of Retail software using ASP.NET core and Blazor.
- Full stack software development in the Retail domain
- If senior, mentor and coach junior developers
- Collaborate with the team to produce high quality code within an agile SDLC ecosystem
- Participate in design aspects, including brainstorming, solutionizing/specification collaboration, and possibly UI/UX input
- Participate in estimating technical work and tasks (high level and possibly low level as needed)
- Solve problems and troubleshoot production issues, in coordination with the Services and Support teams
- Learn the tools and technology required to get the work done as well as improve the products
- Follow and maintain technical documentation as needed, and guide other teammates to ensure cohesiveness and a unified documentation style/approach
- Assist teammates with coding issues and uphold quality and coding standards
- Keep technical debt as low as possible, and determine if and when cleanup is required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Oriented Object Programming
- A “T-shaped” technical personality with the focal area being quality software development, modern architectures, and software development processes/lifecycles
- 2+ years’ experience with the .NET framework, specifically: C#, WPF, and ideally .NET web development such as ASP.NET Core MVC/Razor/Blazor.
- 2+ years working with relational database, the ability to quickly understand data models, and SQL performance tuning/considerations; Oracle database and PL/SQL is a big plus.
- Ability to easily understand architecture and design patterns, and fundamental design principles for building scalable, performant software
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, including the modern derivatives such as Webservices and APIs, Microservices, Event-driven architectures, Queues, etc.
- Familiarity with collaborative source control such as Git, and DevOps/NoOps concepts and infrastructure; Azure DevOps familiarity is a big plus
- Comfortable working with CLIs (Windows cmd/PowerShell, ‘Nix bash) and getting your hands dirty with scripting/automation
- Familiarity with virtualization, cloud environments (Azure & Oracle clouds in particular), and containers (Docker)
- Strong research skills to understand new areas, and troubleshoot complex problems
- Comfortable explaining complex ideas to others, and giving presentations to the team for training or collaborative purposes
- Comfortable in reading and following documentation, and writing updates/content as needed
- Participate in identifying the best solution to a problem, weighing in factors such as time, skillset, and existing codebase
- Passion in technology stacks, keeping up with new technology, and exploring ideas and prototyping
- Ability to understand how “technical” ties into “business” from a product/project point of view
- Comfortable working in a team setting, or individually with appropriate instructions/guidance
- Familiarity with the Retail/Wholesale/Ecommerce industry and terminology is a plus
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Jesta COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual internal and external meetings
If you are up to the challenge and have the skill set requested, please send your resume to Jesta Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.