Jesta I.S. Inc. is a leading supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a BI Business Analyst to join our team.
As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement.
If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Successfully manage deployment of retail BI software, implementation team and client expectations.
A person in this position is responsible for the gathering business requirements and translating them into functional specs to be built using OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Product Version 11.1).
As the business domain knowledge person, the ability to provide leadership to the project in all phases of the implementation is necessary. The person in this role must participate in the review of the Jesta IS solution with the customer team, define potential gaps, provide estimates for customization, find workable solutions for the Customer specific requirements, review the functional specifications written by the Business Analysts and act as the Level III advisor to the customer and the Jesta IS team implementing the software.
- Post-secondary education in computer information systems or statistics; Master’s degree would be considered an asset
- 2+ years’ experience in the retail industry
- 1-2 years’ experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (an asset)
- Strong overall understanding of database structure is required
- In-depth knowledge of retail industry operations and processes
- Strong analytical skills and strong business user focus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Candidate must be able to occasionally travel (up to 10% of the time)