To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We’re continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
The key responsibilities of a Business Analyst are to assist with new client implementations: providing analytical support to maximize product performance, and making recommendations on best practices and help deliver value to the end user. Key tasks include:
- Define and document client application requirements, via Functional Specification
- Configure Retail applications and deliver training for end-users
- Prepare and execute test plans
- Support client testing activities
- Plan, organize, lead, monitor and deliver application development initiatives
- Drive issue identification and resolution, pre/post Live
- Manage client expectations and timeline commitments
- Ensure control of the schedule, budget and scope
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate as effectively to individual contributors as with executives
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong client service focus including demonstrated flexibility and client advocacy
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices in order to deliver value to the client
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- 3+ years of years of proven BA experience
- Experience with retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing industry IT systems experience will be a plus
- Some travel may be required from time to time
- Working Knowledge of SQL, Oracle