To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Jesta I.S. is a supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries.
If the thought of working with a company whose clients includes Carter’s, Harry Rosen, Perry Ellis, and PUMA excites you, consider joining Jesta I.S.
At Jesta, we encourage a culture of collaboration and innovation. That is why we work hard and play hard. The result is motivated individuals whose combined efforts lead to the pioneering of new ideas and industry leading software technology solutions.
We are focused on attracting and engaging Retail, E-tail, Wholesale and Brand Manufacturer technology buyers with intelligent content and campaigns that drive quality awareness, sign-ups, and sales interactions.
Develop front and back end of Jesta application solutions, based on functional specs, using ORACLE ADF/Java/DevExtreme technology stack and Agile methodology.
- Responsible for the development, unit testing and/or support of a significant part of a complex software system (or database), based on functional specs
- Estimates the development work beforehand
- Evaluates software (or configuration) issues and resolves them in a timely manner
- Implements changes to system assuring the changes do not introduce new issues
- Ensures proper technical documentation is completed for his/her work
- Keeps abreast of improvements in software techniques and develop some improvements on his/her own
- Works in Agile methodology
- Knowledgeable of DevOps
- Proficient in Java 8+
- Solid experience in JSF
- Solid experience in SQL, PL/SQL
- Understanding of code repositories like GIT
- Experience in WebLogic (nice to have)
- Oracle ADF (nice to have)
- DevExtreme (an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years working in a software development environment
- Minimum of 3 years as a JSF and or Oracle ADF developer
- Minimum of 2 years as a DevExtreme developer
- Minimum of 2 years coding with Java based Oracle Web Services, and PL/SQL
- Good background in developing enterprise software application, in a software product company
- Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Jesta COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual internal and external meetings
If you are up to the challenge and have the skill set requested, please send your resume to Jesta Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.