To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We are continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
- The key responsibilities of a Helpdesk Analyst are troubleshooting and offer viable solutions to various hardware and software problems. In a professional and courteous matter.
- Field incoming calls from the users of Jesta’s Retails application suite.
- Ensure all customer related inquiries/requests are to be addressed in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Working within a shift-based environment.
- Evaluate resolutions and trends to help find root cause and reduce overall call volumes.
- Assist in the development of knowledge base and frequently asked questions.
- Prioritize and schedule problem, escalate problems when required to the appropriate team.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Functional French, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate as effectively to individual contributors.
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong client service focus including demonstrated flexibility and client advocacy.
- Computer proficiency in– Office 365 with ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- 2+ years of proven Help Desk experience
- Experience with retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing industry IT systems experience would be a plus.
Nice to have:
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices in order to deliver value to the end users.
- Working Knowledge of SQL, Oracle