We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Distribute apps using the app store and enterprise account
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience building and deploying iOS apps
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience or strong desire in working with JSON, XML formats
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Unit Testing and app profiling
- Knowledge of database systems: Oracle, SQL