Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP software to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a POS Technical Analyst to join our team. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Assist our customers and business analysts in deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting our ERP software and infrastructure. Responsibilities include POS set up and configuration tasks during implementation projects and taking ownership of customer issues throughout its life cycle until a timely resolution is provided. Duties also include testing of software, providing feedback and performing other related project tasks as they arise. Recommend improvements to the development team after troubleshooting and analyzing live environment behaviors. Maintain and update records of procedures and processes. Being part of our weekend and after-hours support shifts rotation.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Must be familiar with POS hardware to troubleshoot issues/problems as they arise.
- Ability to evaluate software by studying users’ objectives; and provide solutions based on the findings.
- Willing to travel to customer site to assist with system installation and configuration
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities or projects of varying complexity with conflicting priorities involving cross-functional teams and aggressive time constraints.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well organized documents.
- Team player with a desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL (Oracle SQL – PL/SQL) basic abilities.
DEC or Post-secondary degree in computer science
Required minimum 2 years of experience as a Technical Analyst and be able to demonstrate applied experience with working on medium to large-scale projects in a Retail Point of Sale environment. This includes hands-on experience with POS hardware and peripherals, networking, configuration and support.
- Good Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Team leader skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Independence; Handles Pressure; Flexibility; Dependability; Coordination.
If you are someone who likes a challenge and has a high level of curiosity, then you may want to apply for this position by forwarding your résumé to the Human Resources department at email@example.com.