To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We’re continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
- Plan and oversee the end-to-end delivery of assigned ERP projects
- Handling multiple projects at a time
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage stakeholder expectations and contributions
- Plan, monitor and manage project budget
- Plan, monitor risk register and mitigation plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Drive Steering meetings session.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Plan, track and enforce quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to appropriate stakeholders
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced ability to develop and deliver multiple, simultaneous projects on-time, on-budget, within specifications, and meet all requirements
- Advanced project documentation, reporting and analysis skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate as effectively to individual contributors as with executives
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong client service focus including demonstrated flexibility and client advocacy
- Possesses a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices and technologies in order to optimize project delivery and deliver value to the client
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- 4+ years of years of proven IT project management experience
- PMP® certification is a plus
- Experience with retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing industry IT systems will be a plus
- Experience in Account Management/Client Success would be a benefit
- Some travel may be required from time to time