To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP software to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a Senior POS Developer to join our team. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume to our HR department at email@example.com.
* Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position will assist in the interface design and implementation of a .Net-based point of sale application from a senior level using sound technical design skills and knowledge of current technologies.
5 Years minimum.
- Assist product manager business analyst in generating requirements and specifications, validating requirements from a coding and implementation perspective.
- Assist in architecting and designing addition of new features into existing system.
- Implement new features from requirement specifications in VB.NET and PL/SQL
- Assist in moving/keeping code and development environment on an up-to-date platform and toolset.
- Guide/mentor junior developers.
- Assist in establishing good development practices, integrating development tools and environments for this product into an already-existent development department.
- Participate in development and business area meetings.
- Report progress, issues and possible solutions to development manager.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- At least five years coding with VB.Net, Java based web services, Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Must possess strong knowledge of SQL and Windows services.
- Development experience on a Point of Sale system greatly desired.
- Ability to work and interact with architects and other senior technical staff.
- Strong aptitude for participating in all aspects of an internal project including business analysis, development, training development, and delivery to end-users.
- Ability to organize work, establish realistic goals and deadlines, and to execute the plan.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong ability to analyze the cost/benefits of their proposed solution/technology recommendation
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Expresses thoughts verbally and written in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
If you are someone who likes a challenge and has a high level of curiosity, then you may want to apply for this position by forwarding your résumé to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.