To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We are continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
The POS/OMNI TA provides strategic point-of-sale and Omni-channel technical services to new and existing business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business analysts and the developers and assist them in configuring, maintaining, deploying and troubleshooting our POS/Omni software and infrastructure. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects in setting up POS & Omni and configuration tasks during implementation projects. The TA will lead and participate in discussions regarding hardware, networking, databases and secure communication and encryption requirements with customers and third-parties. This includes integrations to third party system, deployment of solutions, testing of software, providing feedback and performing project related tasks.
The key responsibilities of a TA are to assist with new client implementations: providing analytical support to maximize product performance, and making recommendations on best practices and help deliver value to the end user. Key tasks include:
- Business & Technical Understanding of POS systems, Payment ecosystem & Omni-channel processes
- SQL query creation, database storage understanding
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to work under pressure
- Multi-task and work collaboratively within a team environment in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Create and foster a relationship with client resources
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; publishing status and progress reports
- Configure and troubleshoot issues/problems POS hardware, printers, pin-pads, scanners, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills in a Windows/Oracle environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences as well as communicate as effectively to individual contributors as with executives
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications i
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
- 5+ years of retail IT experience, technical analyst or system analyst
- 3+ years of Retail Point of Sale, Omni-channel experience.
- 3+ years leading client-facing projects.
- Hands-on experience with POS hardware and peripherals, networking, configuration and Oracle database.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle DB environments and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing industry IT systems experience will be a plus
- Some travel may be required from time to time