To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline a brand’s day-to-day operations throughout the entire supply chain while always keeping customers top of mind. We’re continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction. With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
If the thought of working with a company whose clients includes DSW, Harry Rosen, Perry Ellis, and PUMA excites you, consider joining Jesta I.S.
At Jesta, we encourage a culture of collaboration and innovation. The result is motivated individuals whose combined efforts lead to the pioneering of new ideas and industry leading software technology solutions.
Facilitate the product visions by ideating, sketching and testing user experiences for ERP solutions. Design and review the user interface to obtain a modern and user-centric fresh look.
• Work closely with product development team to design human-centered experiences that help achieve business goals
• Translate concepts into deliverables: wireframes, user stories and mockups for Web platform
• Design, modernize and refresh the UI of Web based applications
• Create all assets to effectively conceptualize, communicate, and deliver the user-experience
• Give a voice to our customers by leveraging user-centric design practices
• Work with cross-functional teams in Agile software development environment
• Present and rationalize your design decisions based on design theory and usability research
• Continually improve yourself with the latest techniques and tools in UX design
• University or post-secondary degree related to the design of digital products including apps and websites
• Strong relevant experience of 2+ years in UX or UI Designer role
• Excellent knowledge of typography, layout, and branding
• Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Wireframing and prototyping experience with tools as Balsamiq, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
• Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, Blazor, Bootstrap and DevExpress/Telerik is mandatory
• Experience in Retail or Wholesale or Financials industry will be an asset
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Time management skills
• Strong Skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Minimum 2 years of experience in UX/UI Designer or Graphic Designer role
• Minimum 2 years of experience with a UX/UI prototyping tool
• Full-time, Permanent
• Dental care
• Extended health care
If you are up to the challenge and have the skill set requested, please send your resume to Jesta’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.