Talks on transforming the customer experience are always hugely popular at our headquarters in Montreal. One conversation that often comes up is how retailers can simplify the strategies used in today’s complex customer-centric marketplace. More than ever, we are operating in an environment where consumer demand is the most significant force behind retail decisions.
The experts in retail allocation at Jesta I.S. have highlighted a few foolproof tips on how to get closer to your customers, serve them with relevant assortments, and ultimately, improve your bottom line.
Grade your stores into efficient clusters by taking into account; sales volume and square footage. You wouldn’t want to have more goods than a store size can handle.
Allocate by Size:
Allow the system to automatically allocate your goods based on each store’s historical sales figures broken down by size. No headaches! With smarter technology, you can leave let us do the complex math for you!
The 80/20 rule:
For high fashion/seasonal items, you may consider initially allocating 80% of your total goods and after 2 or 3 weeks of sales, re-allocating the remaining 20%.
Let’s face it, an empty shelf isn’t an option in today’s fast-paced, competitive market. Retailers who are ahead of the curve are getting the right goods, to the right store at the right time for the perfect sale. For a more in-depth look into how effective allocation can help your business check out our Be Faster than Fast Fashion whitepaper.
Montreal, QC, Canada (February 4, 2021) – Jesta I.S. Inc., a global developer and provider of enterprise software solutions. [ ... ]
Montreal, QC, Canada (January 19, 2021) – Jesta I.S. Inc., a global leader in integrated ERP and unified commerce solutions. [ ... ]
Montreal, QC, Canada (February 4, 2021) – Jesta I.S. Inc., a global…Keep reading
Montreal, QC, Canada (January 19, 2021) – Jesta I.S. Inc., a global leader…Keep reading
by Lindsey McGee | January 12, 2021 When attendees were handed…Keep reading
by Camille Chin | November 2, 2020 Even if your business…Keep reading