Jesta I.S. Will Be in NYC for NRF: Retail's Big Show Once Again!
Discover How Jesta's End-to-End Retail Management Suite Helps the World's Best Brands Grow
Date: January 14-16, 2024
Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, NYC
Booth Number: 4665
Is your retail business running on fragmented entry-level or legacy systems? Are you juggling disconnected data and siloed teams? Does scalability seem like an unsurmountable challenge even though business growth is a significant goal?
Jesta has been developing retail software for 50+ years. We’ve helped many small and midsize-sized brands unify and optimize their omnichannel business to drive their growth into billion-dollar enterprises. We understand that technology investments are critical to your operations. Our experienced team facilitates the transformation of your brand so you can focus on growing your revenue.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore how Jesta’s stable and scalable end-to-end Retail Management Suite can instantly unify your omnichannel data and operations. Our dedicated team will be wearing green — symbolizing your next phase of brand growth!
Secure Your Success with
Retail Management Suite
- The suite consists of our Merchandising ERP and Omni Store, which equips your entire organization with comprehensive capabilities: Planning, Financials, Order Management, Point of Sale, Warehouse Management and more
- Master Data Management serves as the suite’s foundation and your business’s real-time, single source of truth
- The suite harmonizes your teams and data, improving enterprise collaboration and driving informed decisions across your departments and channels
- Mobile devices equipped with real-time data empower in-store associates to become more customer-focused
- Third-party solutions integrate seamlessly enabling you to secure complementary functionality with ease
NRF Expo Tours: Connecting the Customer Journey
Jesta has again been selected to participate in the Big Show’s highly curated Expo Tours! The tour called “Connecting the Customer Journey” will focus on achieving operational excellence in key pillars of retail: hiring, employee training, optimizing store operations, seamless checkout, task management and customer loyalty.
Expo Tours are available to retailers only. The tours can be purchased for US$150 per tour in the “Add-on Experiences” section of Registration.