Jesta I.S. is a global supplier of integrated software for wholesalers and retailers specializing in apparel, footwear, housewares and electronics. Our end-to-end solutions streamline your day-to-day operations throughout your entire supply chain while always keeping your customers top of mind.
We’re continuously enhancing our products to meet the evolving needs of the ever-expanding wholesale and retail industries as well as developing innovative solutions to maximize operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
With more than 50 years of combined wholesale and retail experience, we recognize the importance of providing solid software solutions coupled with impeccable client service.
In your role as Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the product development cycle for new products and systems. Typical activities included assisting with gathering requirements, writing technical specifications and designing the complete software application. Position will participate in development of functional and technical specifications for new systems/modules that are being designed. The person will work with a team to formulate functional design from overall business process.
This person will research potential requirements to determine the scope of functionality that is needed. The person in this role will interact with the following areas of the organization:
Marketing and pre-sales to learn about trends and needs for Jesta I.S. productions.
Development to communicate requirements, resolve functional issues.
Quality Assurance to educate on desired functionality, assist in QA process.
Professional Services to educate on System functionality.
In this role, the person must have domain experience in either retail or manufacturing, specifically in a financial area.
- Technical degree, diploma or equivalent years of experience.
- 3 Years business experience in Accounting.
- 2 Years prior experience as a Technical Analyst.
- Prior experience with Financial Systems.
- Prior experience in Software Design preferably from a Software vendor perspective.
- Prior experience with relational Database (preferably Oracle).
- Experience with Web based application
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Interpersonal/Teamwork attitude is a must.
- Excellent Verbal Communications.
- Excellent Written Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Conflict Resolution