To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesta I.S. is a supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries.
If the thought of working with a company whose clients includes Carter’s, Harry Rosen, Perry Ellis, and PUMA excites you, consider joining Jesta I.S.
At Jesta, we encourage a culture of collaboration and innovation. That is why we work hard and play hard. The result is motivated individuals whose combined efforts lead to the pioneering of new ideas and industry leading software technology solutions.
We are focused on attracting and engaging Retail, E-tail, Wholesale and Brand Manufacturer technology buyers with intelligent content and campaigns that drive quality awareness, sign-ups, and sales interactions.
Creatively translate business and industry market requirements into conceptual designs for the development of WMS application solutions.
- Gather requirements from multiple sources (customers, product owner, market research, business process descriptions and other sources) and use them in the product design
- Collaborate with both the product development team and product managers
- Work within a product development team using an agile methodology to help define application solutions’ scope, objectives, business functionality.
- Write white papers, functional specifications and define test scenarios
- Break down large features into small, just in time requirements to enable software development during product development sprints.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the product development team and the product owner to analyze needs and formulate suggestions and alternative solutions.
- Match business problems with selected solutions to gain buy in from both the technical team and product owner.
- Participating as a member of a scrum team with an interest and focus on continuously improving the process
- Present WMS application features, as required
- Collaborate with Professional Services team during implementations/upgrades
- Provide estimates for customization, find workable solutions for the Customer specific requirements
- Evaluating reported bugs, analyzing user feedback and usage patterns to make decisions on how to improve our products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information science, information systems, or related area, or equivalent experience in a Business Analyst role
- In-depth knowledge of warehousing industry operations and processes
- Knowledge of retail industry operations and processes will be an asset
- Solid understanding of all phases of the software development cycle
- Strong overall understanding of database structure is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong Skills in Word, Excel, Golden (or equivalent)
- Asset to possess an understanding of SQL, EDI, and client server background, UNIX, NT and Windows.
- The ideal candidate will excel at providing both highly analytical and creative ideas applied to the product design
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the warehousing industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in reviewing and streamlining warehousing business processes
- Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Jesta COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual internal and external meetings
If you are up to the challenge and have the skill set requested, please send your resume to Jesta Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.